I am the reason why the rum is all gone Vintage kid shirt

Yup that’s My son learning at 6. He is going to have to pull dad so my first mate is learning his I am the reason why the rum is all gone Vintage kid shirt now! Boaters blood for life. I taught my daughter the value of the great outdoors and she’s passing that on to my grand daughter. No pansy-assed, coddled video jockeys in my family!
Unisex Hoodie front
No life jacket is a little dangerous though I’ve seen people knock themselves out on skis by Falling forward and hitting their head on I am the reason why the rum is all gone Vintage kid shirt. But then the government decided there was money to be made.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Rocket man Elton John signature shirt

Atlantis Aquaman Jason Momoa Shirt

Top Shirts on Hutechtee on 29 August 2019